Please note that the following returns procedure must be followed, and failure to do so may result in us being unable to exchange goods or provide refunds. Also please be aware that we cannot be held responsible and provide refunds/exchanges on stock affected by circumstances beyond our control.
Should you wish to return an item for any reason please notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order of any part that is unsatisfactory. In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return.
We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
You’ll need to package the item securely and include:
- Your order number
- The returns authorisation number
- Whether a replacement or refund is needed
- The reason why you are returning the item.
- Goods returned should be in their original condition (sealed) and packaging in which they arrived, along with a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
- Once received items will be checked and refunds on goods and postage arranged where suitable.